The family-controlled businesses dominate many key industries in UAE. Al Jazeera Advocates advice and provide legal solutions to families in business, who seeks a solid and efficient platform for wealth management and preservation. Our Specialist team of lawyers build legal structures to family businesses and investments and put in place binding agreements which defend family assets from both external and internal risks and exposures. We develop family agreements and trust deeds which formulates clear seamless succession and sound stewardship for families in business under both Sharia and common law inheritance rules.
We are trusted in advising and provide the following specialized services:
- Family-related Constitutions.
- Create frameworks for resolving issues and differences, without damaging the fabric of family.
- Structure family businesses and investments to reduce and manage legal risks and exposures.
- Foundation and administration of family bolster workplaces.
- Legitimate Structures securing against and overseeing lawful dangers and exposures connected with family business ventures.
- Prepare wills for non-Muslims made under the jurisdiction of the Dubai International Financial Centre; and also prepare wills for expatriate nationals effective under thier regional legal systems.
- Tying family constitutions, which oversee and channel dialogs and civil arguments, and make ready for a reasonable and methodical move to future stewardship.