- Advising my client(s) on their legal position in a real estate dispute prior to taking the appropriate legal action, in particular prior to having recourse to the applicable court of law.
- In order to ensure that my client(s) don’t invest (inject) good money in bad investment, we do advise them on their chances in prevailing in the real estate disputes depending on each dispute’s supporting documentation in addition to the real estate developer’s credibility.
- In the event of being legally in a strong position in addition to the developer’s credibility, I recommend to immediately pursue the legal action giving that any hesitation in injecting good money in such real estate dispute is the most devastating way to lose the client’s investment.
- In the event of being legally In a strong position in addition to the developer’s credibility , I do advise to immediately proceed with the legal case giving that the same is the most appropriate and effective solution to reimburse my client’s invested funds
- Preparing documents to enter into transactions with real estate owners
- Negotiations and representation in court
- Lodging real estate lawsuits in front of the relevant courts of law in U.A.E in general and Dubai In particular.
- Investigating the legal regime and possible burdens of real estate
- Obtaining bank loans to buy properties and offering advice for mortgages
In these few years, whenever there have been disputes with developers and real estate financial providers, general contractors, commercial property owners, real estate lease disputes, commercial tenants and overseas humanitarian development project administrators, Mr. Jihad El Haddad has offered his timely advice and sorted out any business disputes either through litigation, arbitration or negotiation.