Our company incorporation team provides professional and personalized assistance to individuals and international companies who are looking to establish a business presence in the United Arab Emirates. Our expert team assists the clients’ in setting up and maintain good standing companies ranging from companies incorporated under the Commercial Companies Law to companies incorporated within the Free Zones in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah and/or Abu Dhabi. We assist clients’ in the following types of registrations:
- professional licenses
- limited liability companies
- free zone companies
- branches and representative offices of non-UAE companies
- professional associations, and/or business forums
- offshore companies incorporated within UAE Free Zones and/or within other offshore locations
- Complete documentation to obtain the license which includes the reservation of trade name application, drafting memorandum of association, Side- agreement with the local sponsor and POA.
- Undertake procedural formalities pertaining to incorporation of company.
- Act as a registered agent of the Client.
- Arrange and/or issue memorandum and articles of association, certificate of incorporation, resolution, and power of attorney, and share certificate.
- Complete all formalities on behalf of the client.