Al Jazeera Advocates offer advice on all types of insurance protection and claims to corporates in a wider range of industries, including major regional and international insurers, brokers, third-party administrators, and reinsurers. We routinely provide advice to various companies and organizations including banks, hospitals, airlines, shipping companies, financial institutions, retailers and manufacturers in relation to insurance including life, health, professional indemnity, public liability, product liability, property, construction, and employment insurance. Property damage, personal injury and life insurance through to professional negligence, computer crime and employer’s liability.
Our lawyers have experience in a range of insurance industry legal services and have challenged all kinds of insurance disputes, including :
- Providing advice on financial services insurance and policy review for major banks in the UAE.
- Advice to various companies and organizations in relation to insurance
- Representation in regular and subrogated claims.
- Advising global reinsurers on insurance claims, negotiating settlements and representation in litigation.
- Advice on product liability, public liability, workers compensation, professional indemnity and health insurance requirements and assistance in the set-up of insurance businesses in the Middle East.
- Reviewing, advising on and amending Insurance policies in relation to various types of insurance including medical group and group family protection plans and professional indemnity.
- Negotiating settlements and representation in arbitration and litigation matters.