The real estate sector represents a significant element of the UAE economy. Al Jazeera Advocates provide sound commercial advice on all issues relevant to real estate matters in UAE. Our ‘market niche’ is providing corporate clients, as well as individuals with coordinated, cost-effective, real estate counsel across UAE. We help our clients’ coordinate and manage real estate in an international market perspective as well as locally.
Our Property lawyers have the requisite knowledge, experience, and proven capabilities to handle property transactions at all levels ensuring the value for money and quality services to our clients. We regularly advise on sale and purchase of real estate , lease and sub-sale, tender processing , auction bids and Litigation. We provide bespoke advice to clients’ on a broad range of matters including:
- Real Estate due diligence and Joint ventures
- Advising on turnkey projects, development and management rights, and handover procedures
- Advising on Clients’ legal position in real estate transactions.
- drafting Sale and Purchase Agreements, lease, Addendum(s ), complex rules and regulations and accompanying Agreements
- Investigating the legal regime and possible burdens of real estate
- Real Estate Litigation and Arbitration
- Obtaining bank loans to buy properties and offering advice for mortgages